Dear Parent / Carer
The first Year 11 Parent Consultation Evening is on Tuesday 3 December 2019 between 5.00pm and 7.30pm. This will be a very important opportunity for you to meet with your child’s subject teachers to discuss their progress so far, in their final year at Bruntcliffe Academy.
In addition, you will have the chance to:
- Collect your child’s mock examination results.
- Discuss how well your child is doing in each of their core and options subjects.
- Meet with our Careers Advisor Josie Bentley, to discuss Post 16 options.
- Tell us your views on a range of important school issues.
As well as your scheduled meetings with the subject teachers, there will be other staff in attendance who you can talk to without the need for an appointment, including:
- Miss Parkes, Behaviour Leader (Key Stage 4) and Mr Swift, Pastoral Support Officer (Year 11)
- Miss Duffy, Assistant Attendance Leader
- Miss Newton, Academic Progress Leader (Year 11)
- Mrs Gould, Inclusion & Safeguarding Leader and Mrs Stephenson, Inclusion and Safeguarding Officer (Key Stage 4)
We believe it will be extremely useful for students to attend with their parents / carers. Students should bring their planner to the meeting. Students are requested to book a 5-minute appointment with their subject teachers via the student planner by Friday 29 November 2019.
We look forward to welcoming you on Tuesday 3 December.
Mrs C Fowler Miss P Gill
Assistant Principal Senior Vice Principal