We are expecting LOTS of applications. We need to make sure we put through the right people for interview; using a video allows you to show us your personality! It also gives you the opportunity to be more creative than simply filling in an application form.
You must include:
- Why would you love to go to Tokyo?
- What you think you would get out of this amazing trip?
- What you could bring to the team – why would you be a great person to have on the visit?
You could include:
- Your ideas for fundraising;
- How you think the project will benefit BA;
- Ideas for linking the Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Paralympics and Japanese culture to BA.
- Your video must not exceed 2 minutes. Any longer than 2 minutes and it will not be watched;
- You must be audible. Find a quiet space and make sure you talk clearly;
- You do not have to wear your uniform;
- You can use props, editing tools and music – but this IS NOT ESSENTIAL;
- You can record on your phone, tablet or webcam.
- Every video submitted will be watched by Mrs Fowler, members of the Senior Leadership and Student Experience Teams, other staff and Governors. They must therefore contain only appropriate content;
- Your videos will not be shared with or shown to any other students.
Go to the Dashboard.
Enter your username as your BA computer logon with @bruntcliffe.leeds.sch.uk at the end.
Enter the same password that you use for the PCs at school.
Click on the Google Drive tile – You are now on Google Drive.
Click on ‘Upload’ and select the file that you wish to upload as your application.
Click the ‘SHARE’ icon to the right of the file name (the box with the arrow).
Type [email protected] in the email box Click SEND.
- Remember to include your Name, Form and House in your video
- Your video must be saved in the following format: JoeBloggsY9 / SantaClausY10
- Keep your video to a maximum of 2 minutes in length – anything longer will not be watched.
- Be creative with your video… make yours stand out!
- If you’d like some help – ASK! Staff are more than happy to help you with ideas.
- Enjoy it – it’s all part of the fun.
- If you have any questions see Mrs Fowler asap.